As soon as we landed in Finland, we were swept off our feet into a magical fairy tale which has left me forever dreaming of the streets of Helsinki.
Helsinki. Four Days. Three Nights. Delicious Food. Even better beer. and EVEN better gin.
Here's an account of my AMAZING experience at Radisson Blu Seaside Helsinki.
To begin the journey, we checked into the beautiful Radisson Blu Helsinki: Seaside. This newly renovated hotel offered an urban feel with stunning views of the marina. Not to mention, this was the biggest hotel room I have ever seen in Europe. TWO KING SIZE BEDS! And, this stunning bathtub...(Which I of course had to take a photo in as soon as I arrived).
Sooo needless to say, I would highly recommend, if you're looking for a great, convenient and modern place to stay in Helsinki, this is the one! It's about a 10 minute walk to the city centre along the cutest street in the city.
When I say this hotel is amazing, I'm not joking. Take a look at some of these interiors (Not to mention, we were greeted with champagne and fresh fruit)
Highlights of this hotel:
- Amazing Breakfast
- Great view
- The suite has a rooftop hot tub (BY THE WAYYY!)
- Close to EVERYTHING!
- 2 minute walk to this super trendy area with bars and restaurants
- Delicious complimentary breakfast every morning
- HUGE king size beds (in select rooms)
- HEATED BATHROOM FLOOORSS!!! *** (obsessed with this)
- Little to no noise, so you can get your well needed rest!
- Brand new, clean, modern design.
- Huge bathrooms! (A tub and a separate toilet area)
- Bar and restaurant in the hotel, so you're never to far from a delicious meal.
- AMAZING hotel staff!